The Spanish Chamber of Commerce in the UK is closely monitoring the latest information regarding COVID-19 and following the guidance of the British Government. Our main priority is the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, members and wider community.
Throughout this challenging time, the Chamber is well positioned to continue to support each and every one of our member companies.
- Keep up to date with Chamber announcements and activities via our website and social media channels.
- Request business contacts lists from our Foreign Trade department. Check all the services here.
- Write an article to publish on our blog. Share your expertise on a relevant topic for the benefit of other members. Contact our team here to find out more.
- Promote your company and services in our fortnightly newsletter. More information.
- Request a call with a member of our team to explore what the Chamber can do for you or other topics you think we could help you with.
EVENTS OF THE SPANISH CHAMBER
The Spanish Chamber of Commerce in the UK is implementing precautionary measures in light of the current circumstances.
All of our upcoming events have been postponed until further notice. However, the Spanish Chamber is busy working on new formats such as webinars and video-conferences to keep up our busy calendar of activities and to keep you informed.
We encourage you to keep an eye out for updates via email and on our website, as well as via our social media channels. Check our upcoming webinars here.
COVID-19 GOVERNMENT UPDATES
Here you can find a document which provides key information on the economic measures which have been devised by the Spanish Government in reaction to the COVID-19 crisis. As the report indicates, the nation’s government has very recently designated 5 billion euros in direct expenditure and the rest in the form of guarantees. It has additionally set out a series of ambitious and extraordinary steps which carry the objective of defending the resilience of the Spanish economy and its ability to adapt to the rapidly changing situation. Given the major commercial significance of London, alongside the fact that as a nation, Spain is the seventh largest investor in the UK, we ask that you do not hesitate to share this document with your colleagues, clients and other contacts that have interest in the current economic circumstances of Spain.
- Common questions about the virus – NHS
- Technical guidance – World Health Organization
- Specified countries and areas impacted – Public Health England
- Latest information and advice – Public Health England
- Business support – HM Government
- Guidance for businesses – Department for International Trade
- Guidance for employers and businesses – Public Health England
- Latest information and advice for business – VisitBritain
- Chambers and businesses – British Chambers of Commerce
- Travel advice – Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Información actualizada sobre el brote – Ministerio de Sanidad
- Medidas extraordinarias en España – Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores
- Información para la ciudadanía – Ministerio de Sanidad
- Preguntas frecuentes – Embajada de España en Londres
- Guía para la actuación en el ámbito laboral – Ministerio de Trabajo y Economía Social
- Recomendaciones de viaje – Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores
- Recomendaciones para viajeros – Ministerio de Sanidad
- Mapa de las restricciones a los viajes de ciudadanos provenientes de España – Ministerio de Sanidad
Follow us on our social media channels to Keep up to date with Chamber news and initiatives: