Chamber Member Moore Kingston Smith invites you to attend the next webinar in their Enterprise Series, on how to effectively negotiate the salary review process.
Fair and motivating remuneration can improve employee retention, productivity, and engagement. Effective salary reviews are key to ensuring that your people feel valued and continue to perform. With the review period fast approaching, are you equipped to run the process effectively?
In this webinar, our reward and people advisory experts will discuss navigating the salary review landscape, including how a robust salary review process can enhance your employee value proposition.
This seminar will cover:
- What a salary review process looks like, and the must-have considerations to making sure the end-to-end process is a success.
- The key stakeholders to include for the delivery of a successful salary review process.
- Budget considerations, and how market data can positively impact and support decisions.
- The importance of competitive salaries and the link to a stand-out Employee Value Proposition.
- Why all roles should be reviewed, and not just the high-potential ones.
- How reviewing job levels and your career framework benefits succession planning.
- Sense checking job titles; do they really match their roles?
- Why a ‘lessons learned’ post-review exercise is always a must-have.
Date: Thursday 14 September
Time: 10:00am – 10:45am
Location: Online (zoom)
Chair: Esther Carder, Partner
Panel: Sally Elcome, Head of Reward Services, Joe Regan, People Director
Register your place here: https://shorturl.at/apyz1