ARE YOU LOOKING FOR TALENT? APPLY AND JOIN THE MOBILITY PLAN THROUGH OUR CHAMBER, THE LOCAL CONTACT POINT FOR THE PICE MOBILITY PLAN.
LEARN ABOUT THE ADVANTAGES OF JOINING THE MOBILITY PLAN
If you are a company in the UK and you join to the Mobility Plan you will have the opportunity to:
- Incorporate qualified young people with the specific skills that your company needs.
- Work with young people with skills and motivation to start a new adventure abroad.
- Participate in a program managed by the Chambers of Commerce with a great social impact and committed to youth employability and local business competitiveness.
- Get the seal of Company Committed to youth employment in recognition of your commitment with young people.
The Mobility Plan of the Comprehensive Qualification and Employment Program (in Spanish Plan de Movilidad del Programa Integral de Cualificación y Empleo- PICE) is a program created by the Spanish Chamber of Commerce and co-financed by the European Social Fund. This program is part of the Youth Entrepreneurship and Employment Strategy that is part of the National Youth Guarantee System of Spain, an initiative of the Ministry of Employment and Social Security of Spain.
The Mobility Plan is implemented by the network of Spanish Chambers of Commerce and its main objective is to provide opportunities for personal and professional development to young people who participate in the program and, at the same time, enhance the productivity of the collaborating companies.
TOGETHER FOR YOUTH EMPLOYABILITY
WHICH ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY?
- Development of an analysis of the human resources needs of your company in order to find the ideal profile for each position
- Identify young candidates with the right qualifications and competencies for your company.
- As a collaborating company, you will be eligible to obtain seal of Company Committed to youth employment..
WHICH ARE THE BENEFITS FOR THE YOUNG PARTICIPANTS?
- Improving their CV and the possibilities to find a new job.
- Enlarging their contact network and their knowledge.
- The opportunity to have a professional experience abroad, which will be beneficial on a both professional and personal level.
Through the Mobility Plan, the network of Spanish Chambers of Commerce work together to achieve a common objective: contribute to the improvement of youth employability.
If you need any extra information, contact the Programme Coordinator in the UK, Alberto Oliva: firstname.lastname@example.org or download the leaflet and the registration form available in this page.