BLOG POST BY OUR MEMBER DOCUTEN INTERNATIONAL LTD
How companies do business has had to adapt to the changing times, and technologies that enable digitalisation have become essential to this new landscape. Digitising business processes has helped companies stay connected, cost-effective and operating smoothly. The trouble is that this usually means depending on a variety of different providers to meet different digitalisation needs.
Docuten, headquartered in A Coruña, is making waves with its innovative product suite Bundle Cloud, designed to address this exact problem. Docuten is a platform that handles core business processes from start to finish through digital signature, e-invoicing and payment collections. With satellite offices in Madrid and London, and a fast-growing portfolio of industry-leading clients, the company has footholds in several major international industries including fashion retail, construction, and most recently, the world of sports. A number of the companies that rely on Docuten’s services are listed on IBEX35, MAB and Mercado Continuo.
What sets Docuten apart
Companies often need several providers to digitise administrative processes, which means multiple contracts to juggle, several different projects to manage and various API integrations to implement. This is inefficient and time-consuming, more expensive, and riskier from a business standpoint. That said, digitalisation of any kind, even with different providers, allows companies to improve efficiency and operations. In a landscape saturated with providers, however, Docuten offers something better: the complete package.
Geared towards mid- and large-sized companies, Docuten’s Bundle Cloud digitises these three essential processes through one provider. For the first time, as companies grow and their needs expand, complete digitisation of administrative operations can be handled comfortably without the hassle of going through various providers. Docuten integrates with company management tools to automate the sending and signing of documents, the issuing and receiving of e-invoices, and the management of recurring collections.
With Docuten’s Bundle Cloud, companies are able to:
– Save 50% more as opposed to digitising with several different providers.
– Implementation and onboarding is 2.5 times faster.
– Handling updates and compliance is 2.5 times faster.
Why companies should digitise
There are a number of benefits to digitising processes, but the standouts are:
- Efficiency – Doing away with time-consuming, manual administrative work streamlines employee workflows, increases productivity and helps avoid mistakes.
- Cost savings – Digitisation saves companies time and money—no more paperwork means no more printing, mailing and storage expenses.
- Environmentally friendly – Going digital significantly reduces paper consumption and makes companies more sustainable.
- Secure and compliant – Digital transactions with Docuten provide more security and are compliant with legal regulations in the EU and globally.
To find out more about Docuten and the services they offer, you can visit their website at https://docuten.com/en/