BLOG POST BY OUR BENEFACTOR ACCORDANCE VAT
What can we expect after the transition period? Which will be the new VAT implications for trade?
Would you like to find out more about?
- How to provide business clarity on your VAT position Post Brexit
- How you need to prepare and make changes ahead of Brexit to reduce impact on trade
- Providing options to supply chains to see what would suit your business profile
- A full overview of fiscal representation and what this means for you as a business
- An overview of the customs changes you will need to make to avoid any delays to goods entering the UK/into the EU
Accordance will help you to better prepare for Brexit:
We would like to welcome UK and non UK businesses with cross-border transactions in the EU to join our next free webinar on the 7th July @ 2pm BST where we will be focusing on the implications that a Brexit will have on companies’ supply chains.
We know that Brexit generates uncertainty for many businesses and given the continued delays it has been difficult to plan ahead.
In the midst of this confusion, we want to deliver a little clarity about the Brexit impact on your VAT position.
Our webinar has been devised to help you future proof your trans-European supply chains throughout the transitional period and beyond and ensure you remain both VAT compliant and VAT efficient post- Brexit.
Amidst the uncertainty around future trade agreements, many businesses have been reluctant to start forging Brexit plans. However, as we are counting down to the end of the transition period (31st December 2020) and stalled negotiations, a “hard-Brexit” is looking more likely by the day.
Our webinar will cover:
- The VAT Implications of the UK leaving the Single Market and Customs Union
- Implications of the interaction between Brexit and the proposed delay of the One Stop Shop for ecommerce (O.S.S.)
- Implications of the new UK Global Tariff (UKGT) for post-Brexit trade
- Potential need for additional EU VAT registrations and compliance requirements
- Implications of switching your EU direct VAT registrations to registrations with local fiscal representation
Informing yourself now and preparing accordingly will protect your valuable supply chains and minimise costly disruptions to your trade.
Join us on 7th July, 2020 at 2:00 PM BST/ 3:00PM CEST
Accordance is the pro-European cross-border VAT specialist.
We are here to drive greater trade, harmony and understanding by helping our internationally-trading clients to feel at home in Europe.
We bring clarity to the deep complexity of cross-border VAT. Therefore enabling businesses to trade confidently across Europe.
No matter what your business needs, we are here to help.
Our services include:
- VAT registration management
- VAT Returns
- Intrastat and EC Sales List
- VAT recovery
- Fiscal representation
- VAT digitization
- ERP system reviews
- Advice on intra-community VAT projects
Our team is made up of more than 120 professionals.
We cover all major European languages to provide our customers with a single point of contact for all VAT solutions.