Having trouble understanding how to deal with bankruptcy and understanding insolvency law in the UK?
For this next session, we will be joined once again by Rubén García-Quismondo and Daniel Ruiz from Quabbala, a full-service multi-disciplinary insolvency practitioner and international law firm based in the City of London.
During the session Rubén, the firm’s Managing Director since its launch in 1989, and Daniel, Managing Director of the London office, will aim to clear up any doubt that you might have on the following topics:
- The measures taken by the British Government to support businesses through the COVID-19 pandemic
- Organisation restructuring and the solvent and insolvent liquidation of companies
- Individual and company voluntary arrangements, insolvency and debt relief orders
This will be an interactive session in which you will have the opportunity to ask any questions that you might have to the speaker.
When: Thursday 7th May, 11:00am-12:00pm (GMT)
- Rubén García-Quismondo is an economist who holds a Masters in European Law and Economics & Computer Science. He is the Managing Director of Quabbala Abogados y Economistas, from 1989 until the present, a firm which has offices in several cities in Spain as well as in London and Hong Kong. Specialised in Commercial, Company and Bankruptcy Laws, Rubén has worked as an Insolvency Practitioner in Spain since 2007 and in London since 2012, which has led him to develop a strong expertise in insolvency cross border cases. Rubén frequently participates as a panellist in forums on matters of business internationalisation and opportunities in Spain, the UK and Asia.
- Daniel Ruiz is the Managing Director of the London office. He holds a Degree in Business Administration and an MBA and has over 15 years’ experience in Finance, M&A, Insolvency and Restructuring. He advises national and international clients on cross-border transactions in different sectors.