Don’t miss the first edition of our Elevator Pitch event this year.
Expand your network and explore synergies with like-minded professionals.
When: 27th February | 8:30-10:30
Where: Spanish Chamber of Commerce in the UK | 126 Wigmore St | London W1U 3RZ
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Up to a maximum of 16 people are able to participate this includes members of the Spanish Chamber and non-member companies alike.
- The session will be moderated by a member of staff from the Spanish Chamber who will give instructions throughout.
- A maximum of two companies per sector (with the exception of the hosting company) and only one representative per company can take part.
- Each person will have 2 minutes to give a concise presentation that will summarise their company’s activities. Presentations will be in English and without the use of PowerPoint.
- Following the presentations, participants have the opportunity to ask any questions they wish to each company in turn.
- There will then be a further opportunity for networking over breakfast, following the end of the session
- Each participant will leave with a business card from each of the participants.