Calling Member companies which are active in the UK – can you join us to share your insight regarding the challenges and technical issues facing your sector, directly to representatives from the British Government?
You are warmly invited to our upcoming, one-off working group session which we will be holding alongside policy experts from the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
This unique round table discussion, which is open to member companies of all sizes and sectors, will provide a unique opportunity to discuss the main challenges facing your business or sector as a whole and to share these with representatives from other industries.
The event will begin with a briefing from HMG officials which will cover the following topics:
- An overall view of UK-EU trade in services.
- Regulated professions and recognition of professional qualifications – the degree of market access professionals are granted.
- Cross border trade in services and investment– via any mode of supply.
- Digital trade.
- Mode IV, mobility/business travel – the rules around temporary travel to and from EU countries for work and business, and requirements for work permits, visas or other documentation associated with such travel.
- Establishment and Investment – the rules on setting up, owning, managing and directing a company or subsidiary.
Attendance to the session will require active participation, since the main aim is to discuss issues that affect your business which are related to the themes specified above.
After 18 months since the coming into force of the Commercial and Trade Agreement (CTA), the Spanish Chamber is committed to ensuring that our Members have the opportunity to discuss key issues and concerns with Policy Makers from BEIS.
If you would like to attend, please write to Hannah.Sanders@spanishchamber.co.uk and include a brief description of the principal issues, concerns or queries that you would like to contribute to the discussion.
Following the session there will be the opportunity to network with the other delegates in attendance.
When: Wednesday 25th May, 11:00 – 13:00 BST
Where: BEIS Conference Centre, 1 Victoria St, London SW1H 0ET