HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Up to a maximum of 16 people are able to participate,this includes members of the Spanish Chamber and non-member companies alike.
- The session will be moderatedby a member of staff from the Spanish Chamber who will give instructions throughout.
- A maximum of two companies per sector (with the exception of the hosting company) and only one representative per company can take part.
- Each person will have 2 minutes to give a concise presentation that will summarise their company’s activities. Presentations will be in Englishand without the use of PowerPoint.
- Following the presentations, participants have the opportunity to ask any questions they wish to each company in turn.
- There will then be a further opportunity for networking over breakfast, following the end of the session
- Each participant will leave with a business card from each of the participants.
Please note this event will be taking place at the London office of IE University, member of the Spanish Chamber.
Las reservas están cerradas para este evento.