Oscar Torres, director of Chamber member ESADE’s Executive Education Programme in B2B Management, recently published an article in Forbes discussing a key question- is a B2B Culture needed?
For this webinar, Oscar will join us to talk through the arguments he made in the article, including:
- The key differences between selling to consumers and selling to a company
- 5 key elements to produce Better, Predictable and Scalable Revenue in B2B
- Defining your B2B company’s culture
- How the right B2B culture can help to build trust and mitigate risk
- 16:30 to 17:15 Keynote by Oscar Torres discussing his last article published in Forbes
- 17:15 to 17:30 Q&A Session
Tuesday 15th February, 16:30 – 17:30 GMT / 17:30 – 18:30 CETREGISTER HERE
About the speaker:
Oscar Torres is the director of the Executive Education B2B Management Programme at ESADE Business School, visiting professor at the CEIBS MBA (ranked FT #5 WW and #1Asia), President of AEMAVE B2B (Spain’s B2B marketing and sales association). He gained his experience in B2B at SolidWorks, a company belonging to the Dassault Systèmes corporation where he is now the senior director of Worldwide Partner Capacity Management. He is also the founder of the B2B consultancy group JustB2B. Torres is well versed in change management processes to transform B2B companies to develop better, more scalable, and predictable revenue.