WESTMINSTER WEALTH MANAGEMENT – is offering a free cashflow modelling for our members.
Cash flow modelling enables you to assess the impact of potential unexpected changes, and therefore stay in control of your savings, investments, protection policies, retirement plans and inheritance tax plans.
It can help you overcome future financial hurdles such as will your pension be able to fund your entire retirement or will you have enough protection for your family should something happen to you.
There are many benefits of having a prepared lifetime cash flow plan, these include:
- You are able to systematically work towards the lifestyle you have decided you want.
- You can make adequate provision for the financial consequences of the death or disablement of you, or your partner.
- You can plan an investment strategy for spare capital or surplus income.
- You are able to foresee tax issues that may arise for yours or your partner’s demise.
Ultimately, financial planning through cash flow modelling is strategically wise and can help you manage and strive towards various life objectives.
– the FCA does not regulate cash flow planning.
– The value of investments and income from them may go down as well as up and you may not get back the original amount invested.
– A pension is a long-term investment. The fund value may fluctuate and can go down. Your eventual income may depend upon the size of the fund at retirement, future interest rates and tax legislation.
Westminster Wealth Management LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (490519).
72-78 Fleet Street,
London, EC4Y 1HY
Contact number: 0795 819 0056
Registered in England & Wales
Registered office as above.
Registered number OC320806