Thursday 26 November, 10:00-11:45 London | 18:00-19:45 Singapore
Covid-19 has dramatically shifted how we view sustainability and climate change challenges, particularly with regard to infrastructure. In partnership with the British Embassy in Madrid, OMFIF convenes a panel discussion on the role of government and policy makers in building green infrastructure as well as the latest financing opportunities and trends.
- The Rt Hon. The Lord Mayor of London, William Russell
- Hugh Elliott, UK Ambassador to Spain
- Ben Caldecott, Director, Oxford Sustainable Finance Programme and Associate Professor
- Shardul Agrawala, Head, Environment and Economy Integration, OECD
- Felipe Martinez Rico, Alternate Director, EBRD
- Carlos Sánchez, Director, Climate Resilience Investment, Willis Towers Watson