Date: Wednesday 19th of June, 6:30 – 8:30pm
Where: Spanish Embassy, 39 Chesham Pl, Belgravia, London SW1X 8SB
The winning teams of the tournament will receive tennis and padel material and we are delighted to reveal that the raffle will include the following exciting prizes:
- Round-trip flights for 2 people to a destination of choice, with destinations including: Miami, New York, Cancún, La Habana, Panamá, Lima, Punta Cana, Guayaquil, Quito, Recife, Salvador de Bahia, Sao Paulo, Montevideo, Asunción, Buenos Aires, Cordoba (Argentina) or Iguazú; courtesy of Air Europa
- Dinner for 2 people courtesy of Zela, an acclaimed restaurant which is the home of the Japanese Mediterranean fusion cuisine
- Luxury beauty products kindly donated by Natura Bissé:
– 1x Beauty Box Diamond Cocoon Collection (valued at: £393.00)
– 2x Diamond Cocoon Ultimate Shield 75ml (valued at: £91.00 each one)
- A two night stay for two people with breakfast included at the beautiful and exceptionally located 4 star Melia White House Hotel.
- Dinner for two at Hispania restaurant in the heart of the City of London. Under the gastronomic coordination of award-winning chef Marcos Moran, Hispania offers a delectable l experience of Spanish lifestyle, gastronomy, and culture in London.
- A two night stay for two people Hotel H10 Arts Gallery Barcelona, a superior 4 star hotel located in the Eixample district and dedicated to the world of contemporary art.
- Professional in surgery Whitening (valued at £550) at Stonehealth Clinic
- A box of wine from Marques de Cacerés.
- A box of wine from Codorniú Raventós.
The tournament is kindly sponsored by Chamber Patrons CLH-PS, Natura Bissé International, Meliá White House, Marqués de Cáceres, Codorníu Raventós, our benefactor Mahou San Miguel as well as members Cuatrecasas, London Property Parners, Air Europa, Hispania Restaurant, Stonehealth Clinic and H10 Hotels. Additional sponsoring companies are Cinco Jotas, Arnold Hill Chartered Accountants, DLF Transportes and Zela Restaurants.
Our sponsors Cinco Jotas, Marqués de Cáceres and Codorníu Raventós will kindly provide the jamón, wine and cava for the evening.