Small and medium-sized companies face a number of key challenges to their development and commercial expansion:
- It is difficult to embark on a business development plan without a dedicated commercial team and in many cases turnover does not justify the investment in time and resources.
- Small teams are often fully occupied with the day to day running of the company and therefore find it difficult to attend networking events and establish new business relationships that do not guarantee a short term objective.
- Many may feel isolated due to the great amount of work and hence lose touch with innovative ways to develop and expand.
- A marketing plan is often needed but a Communication or Marketing Department is not available.
- Often legal, accountancy, marketing and communication services are not available and hence have to be outsourced.
How can the Chamber of Commerce help your business?
- You will have the opportunity to attend a wide variety of events in which to establish relationships with other companies and easily increase your network of business contacts.
- The Chamber can facilitate contact with potential customers, members, investors, suppliers or similar businesses.
- The Chamber can provide support to your sales plans and the development of your business through services such as preparation of databases, commercial agendas and trade fair events.
- Publication of a company web site on the Chamber website.
- Access to important discounts exclusively for members of the Chamber offered by fellow associates plus many other services of interest for your company.
Quick links to the most relevant services offered by the Chamber to small and medium-sized companies.
SUPPORT TO YOUR BUSINESS PLAN.
• Contact with other companies through the Chamber networking events.
Events > List of events
• Development of a customer´s client base through tailor-made database preparation.
Market information > Lists of companies by sector
MARKETING AND PROMOTION OF A NEW BUSINESS
• How can you make your services known through the Chamber´s web site? :
Promotion > Promotional events
• Make your business more visible with an advert on the Chamber´s web site.
Members > Becoming a member of the Chamber
EXPAND A TEAM
• If you can offer training, you can hire young people wanting to undertake internships through the Graduate European Programme.
Training and employment > The Graduate European Programme
INFORMATION OF INTEREST IN ORDER TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS
• What organisations can provide you with information on English and Spanish Markets should you need it?
> Market information
• Which fairs and events could be of interest to your business?
Market information > Information on trade fairs in the United Kingdom
Should you need specific information on the benefits of becoming a member of the Chamber, please visit our section How to become a member of the Chamber, or send us this application form and we will contact you shortly.
Private Area for Members
Become a Member
Members of the Chamber receive careful attention in all the services that we offer such as; information, consultancy, Member to Member special offers, or promotion of your company's products and services.