Become a member
For companies looking to expand their network and gain exposure among the Anglo-Spanish business community in London, joining the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain is the best way to establish professional links with like-minded businesses and explore potential synergies with them.
We offer three different membership categories to suit most companies’ needs, from start-ups and SMEs to large multinationals.
The basic category is the Corporate Ordinary Membership and a list of the benefits it entails follows below.
CORPORATE ORDINARY MEMBERSHIP
- Company profile and logo listed in our Member Directory section
- Complimentary updated members’ list upon fulfilling membership status
- Dedicated online Members’ Events section and Member 2 Member sections to promote and advertise activities and special offers for other members
- Opportunity to publish promotions, job offers and events in our LinkedIn group
- Opportunity to publish articles in our blog at a cost of £75 per post.
- Free list of up to 50 business contacts when requesting our database service.
- Complimentary attendance to most networking events and reduced prices for events where an attendance fee applies.
- Up to complimentary 3 tickets for networking events (subject to event format)
- New member announcement in our weekly electronic newsletter (received by over 3,000 contacts) and LinkedIn group.
- Possibility to promote up to 3 venues from the same chain/ group
- Discounts in all our services and online advertising packages.
Corporate ordinary membership has a yearly cost of £375 plus 20% VAT for UK-based companies. Membership for companies based in Spain has a yearly cost of 375 € (VAT not applicable).
If you would like to learn more about other member categories and their associated advantages, we suggest you visit the sections Benefactors and Patrons respectively, which are listed under the Members menu.
Private Area for Members
“As a small business in a city like London, being members of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce has proven to be an excellent way for us to make useful connections in different sectors. Apart from the various social events, we would strongly recommend other SMEs to take part in activities such as the Elevator Pitch, which we found was an excellent way to introduce our services to other companies.”
Partner, Vanner Perez Notaries
Become a Member
Members of the Chamber receive careful attention in all the services that we offer such as; information, consultancy, Member to Member special offers, or promotion of your company's products and services.