Company Name: Natura Bissé International Ltd
Contact: Beatriz Manzanares
Telephone: 020 7821 8910
Full time Logistic Administrator to work in the Head Office in central London. Responsibilities are mainly customers' orders management and stock control.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Orders management:
o Check orders sent by all accounts to ensure they are correct.
o Process orders (using ERP software, EKON) and liaise with HQ regarding stock levels and availability and submit to main warehouse (NB Spain) for dispatch.
o Generate invoice and send all necessary paper work to clients and inform when the order has been processed and dispatched.
o Liaise with carriers to ensure correct shipment.
o Track orders and ensure compliance with appropriate delivery dates.
o Keep record of orders with all relevant information and follow up if necessary.
o Chase payments and keep accounts balance records.
o Process orders from NB staff, prepare picking from UK warehouse and inform the recipient for collection.
o Prepare packing and collection/dispatch.
o Process Return To Vendor (RTV) requests and generate Credit Notes, if appropriate.
• Office stock management:
o Prepare office orders to be placed twice a month to HQ, based on stock levels and requests from NB staff.
o Reception of office orders, check compliance and distribute goods.
o Maintaining stock records for all products and update daily.
o Monthly stock take.
• Provide support in other areas within Administration and Accounting as needed including accounts payable process, invoices registration, filling and organizing.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Self-motivated and proactive person.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Excellent PC skills, good command of computer software programs, including Microsoft Office.
• Working proficiency in both English and Spanish
• Background and/or experience in logistics and orders management are a plus.
Private Area for Members
Become a Member
Members of the Chamber receive careful attention in all the services that we offer such as; information, consultancy, Member to Member special offers, or promotion of your company's products and services.