Construction Supervisor/Site manager
Company Name: Desamianta Uk
Contact: Fernando Santiago
Desamianta UK Ltd is the UK branch of Desamianta Group, a licenced asbestos removal contractor.
We are currently looking for a Construction Site Manage / Supervisor to support our operations in the UK, who will be responsible for development and implementation of Construction Projects that will be assigned over various location.
It is however anticipated that the successful candidate will be capable handing the role efficiently and be able to cater to the fast paced work environment and meet client’s targets.
Also the site manager will support the head office with the business development and commercial actions..
Duties and Responsibilities:
·Programme all operations, plan budget and timeline and schedule intermediate phases to ensure that deadlines will be met without exceeding budget. Keeping a close coordination with the client.
·Managing and streamlining the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing & forecasting progress to monitor costs,
• Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and sometimes, members of the public.
• Coordinating with construction workers.
• Maintaining quality control procedures.
• Procure equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
• Checking and preparing site reports.
• Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up.
• Assessing and minimising risk.
• Verify that work methods are sufficient to meet the Plan of Works
• ·Analyse the drawings and the details of the project to brief the teammates.
• ·Manage the Health & Safety on the site and encourage and support the workers to follow the Health & Safety programme.
Experience & Qualification:
• Should have minimum 2 years of onsite experience.
• Must be qualified to degree level.
• Must have excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and ASTA.
• Should have good knowledge of building methods and regulations
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and achieve targets
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to motivate others
• Team working skills
· SSSTS/SMSTS, CSCS Card will be a plus. Any additional qualification is also welcomed.
The candidate must be flexible to work on our variety of projects within the UK as and when required.
Private Area for Members
Become a Member
Members of the Chamber receive careful attention in all the services that we offer such as; information, consultancy, Member to Member special offers, or promotion of your company's products and services.